Waukegan Wauktown Weeklies #3 $50 Prize Pool
• All stages will have hazards turned off.
• The stage list is as follows: • Starters: • Final Destination • Battlefield • Pokémon Stadium 2 • Smashville • Town and City
• Counterpick Stages (may not be chosen for first match): • Kalos Pokémon League • Yoshi’s Island (Brawl) • Yoshi’s Story • Lylat Cruise • We will be using Stage Striking to determine the stage used for each game.
• First Stage will be decided by Rock-Paper-Scissors, best of 1.
• Winner can choose to either strike a stage first or select a port first.
• Stages are struck in a P1-P2-P2-P1 order (snaking draft).
• The following game stages will be decided by the winner striking two stages and the loser choosing from the remaining stages.
• You may not play on a stage you have previously won on during the set unless mutually agreed to.
• Players are not locked into the same character for the next game, but the winner must pick before the loser.
• Matches will be played best of 3 games.
• Style: Stock o Stocks: 3
o Time Limit: 7:00
o Final Smash Meter: Off
o Spirits: Off
o Damage Handicap: Off
o First to: 1 win (will still play best of 3, but stage and character selection can change)
o Stage Morph: Off
o Team Attack: On
o Items: Off and None
o Launch Rate: 1.0x
o Underdog Boost: Off Revised 8/21/2020 UND
Super Smash Bros. Rules Page 3
o Pausing: Off o Score Display: Off
o % Show Damage: Yes
o Custom Balance: Off
o Echo Fighters: Sperate
o Radar: Big
o Mii Fighters: All move set combinations are legal
o Amiibos’ are banned
• In case time runs out and both characters have an equal amount of lives the character with less damage wins the match.
o If both characters have equal lives AND damage, sudden death with a 1 stock, 2-minute playoff will determine the result.
• If game ends with a self-destruction move, the results screen will determine the winner