UNITED IN GAMING, INC.
REVISED AUGUST 26, 2020
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on or through the Services may include:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests (e.g., gaming and/or tournament preferences), that you voluntarily give to us register with the Services or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Services, such as online chat, forums, and/or message boards.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Services, such as your IP address, your browser type, language, your operating system, your access times, information about your use and access of the Services, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Services. If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your likes and replies to a post, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
Data From Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, Discord, Twitch, Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, Twitter, including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, language preference, gaming or other preferences, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks. This information may also include the contact information of anyone you invite to use and/or join our mobile application.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Services from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Services permission to access this information.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a superior customer experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Create and managing your account.
- Operate, maintain, and improve our Services.
- Notify you of updates to the Services.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Services.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot issues.
- Respond to customer service requests and solicit feedback for the Services
- Administer, process, and deliver sweepstakes, promotions, giveaways, and contests.
- Send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Services.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Services.
- Communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- Link or combine user information with other personal information.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future use of the Services more personalized.
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Process payments and refunds.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- If you interact with other users of the Services, those users may see your name, profile photo, activity, chats/messages, etc.
- If you post comments, contributions, or other User Content, such postings may be viewed, heard, or otherwise accessed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Services.
- If you connect to the Services through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, activity on the Services, etc.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you use the Services. The companies may use information about your usage and visits to other websites that are contained in web cookies to provides advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- We may share personal information with third parties who perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
- We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws, rules, or regulations. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information to protect the rights and property of Company, our agents, users of the Services, and others. This includes enforcing our agreements, policies, and Terms.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, users, or any person.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Advertising Serving Technologies
We may also partner with selected third-party vendors such as Crazy Egg, Google Analytics, and others, to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on the Services through the use of first party cookies and third-party cookies, to, among other things, analyze and track users’ use of the Services, determine the popularity of certain content/features and better understand user activity. By accessing the Services, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party vendors. You are encouraged to review their respective privacy policies and contact them directly for responses to your questions. We do not transfer personal information to these third-party vendors. However, if you do not want any information to be collected and used by tracking technologies, you can visit the third-party vendor or the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out Tool or Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-Out Tool.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account; or
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms, and/or comply with legal requirements.
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Services;
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences; or
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly. Note that non-marketing emails, including emails about your account and any orders, may still be sent even after opting out of marketing emails.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
United in Gaming, Inc.
755 Mid Broadwell Road
Alpharetta, Georgia 30004